
*You just did 9 hair appointments back to back and have 5 voicemail waiting for you to call back
*Your husband didn't get off work until 9pm
*The temperature is 117 degrees
*You just don't want to wake up at 6am every morning (Chris and I will trade in Ca)
* You go through the pain of getting waxed (thanks for coming with me Michelle!)
*You haven't made dinner in almost a week, and you use the excuse that you don't want to go shopping for fear the food will go bad when we are gone ;)
*You fall asleep the second your head hits the pillow
*Your husband hasn't packed one thing of clothing, but have no fear the kayak is ready to go!

Yep, I am pretty sure I am ready for a VACATION! Better start packing :)
Off to Newport Beach...YEA!!!
8 comments:
yes you all need a vacation, have fun and be safe.
super fun! and love the packed Kayak picture! have a great trip!
I hope you have SO much fun! I'm SO jealous that you're going to the BEACH! Thanks again for watching my kids...
Good for you!! I guess I will wait a while to make my kids aptts with you later:)I AM ALL FOR VACTIONS!!! have fun XOXOXOX. BTW- don't veet after you wax:)
Have a great vacation! You've earned it.
I'm can't believe you are in town! Give me a call. I emailed lizzy my phone number
Have so much fun!!!! Take lots of pics so we can share in your funness!!! The weather is soooo good you won't want to come back! See you soon
Lizzy! Your blog is so cute! (it's Whitney by the way-worked at Porters) Anyway, I love looking at everyone's blogs while I'm bored at work here in Boston. Your little girl is darling and you are one hot mamma! ;)
Post a Comment