Cassidy loved the picture of London's bum cheek hanging out! I loved your engagment photos!!! You two are model perfect!!! It sounds like you had a great fourth. We did too. The girls loved the fireworks we went to see. Did you go see any? Hope you have a great day!
5 comments:
She is going to hate you later for those pictures but I love them so much!
I just want to squeeze those cheeks so hard!!
Cassidy loved the picture of London's bum cheek hanging out! I loved your engagment photos!!! You two are model perfect!!! It sounds like you had a great fourth. We did too. The girls loved the fireworks we went to see. Did you go see any? Hope you have a great day!
Hi, I'm one of Cara's friends Brooke. Your blog is fun to read and that picture of your little one is too cute!!!
She is so adorable!! Junk in the trunk - so funny!
Post a Comment