Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I got Tagged!

I got tagged by Sarah-kinda fun-play along

4 jobs I have had
1.Lizzy's salon (current and my favorite)
2.Elizabeth Arden Salon and Spa (hair stylist)
3.Nordstrom and Dillard's
4Chevy's and Fuddruckers ( I have had SO many jobs in my day this doesn't even put a dent in it)

4 Favorite movies
1.Notebook
2.Pride and prejudice (bbc version)
3. Sound of music
4. Christmas Vacation

4 places I have lived
1. Delta, Alpine, and Provo Utah
2. Grand Jct Co
3. Arlington and Reston Virginia and Potomac MD
4. Gilbert, AZ

4 Favorite TV shows
1. Office
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Friends-still LOVE the reruns
4.Big world little people

4 Places i have been on vacation
1. Hawaii
2 Bahamas
3.Orlando Fl
4. Newport beach CA

4 Favorite foods
1. Homemade Chicken noodle soup
2.Homemade Mac and Cheese
3.Popsicles and candy -i know it's not a food but I eat them like they are.
4. My dad's mashed potatoes...yummy!

4 websites i visit daily
1.People.com- i tell people its so that i can keep up on hair styles, but come on, its a guilty pleasure :)
2. BLOGS- many blogs :)
3.Online banking
4. ABCnews.com-

4 favorite things to do
1.Pedicures
2.Sit on the beach (that's what i am doing right now-you jealous?)
3.Read
4.BLOG :)

Places I want to visit (too bad I HATE flying or we would go lots more places-so sad for Chris)
1. London
2.I would love to go back to Hawaii- maybe try other islands
3. I really want to go visit our Potomac MD family
4 Tahiti

4 Things I want at this moment
1.Enjoy my vacation with my family
2.Stop worrying about EVERYTHING
3.For London to not get sick like some of the other babies on this trip :(
4.for my raccoon eyes to go away-forgot to put sunscreen on or take my glasses off.

Tag you're it...Tiffany, Erin, and Suzanne Rose or anyone else :)

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun post ! I love this kind the best! wow!Elizabeth ARDEN SALON! FANCY!

love the popscicles! and candy! i like them too!
we have so much in common but we have never really met! maybe i'll have to come get my hair done when it gets longer, and we can meet! love P.P. BBC version! and mashe potatoes

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

we have a lot in common. Exept for the part of you sitting on the beach right now - so not fair! Loved learning something new about you! You are too cute!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

hey this is Chanteal Brooks. My mom is Tina Riggs. I saw your name on Whintey Smiths Blog and I just thought and say hi, your blod is really cute!

The Riggs Family said...

Hi Lizzy thanks to Chanteal I have a blog. I was trying to send her a message and it sent me to this screen and wham I had a blog and didn't even know it. Chanteal added pictures for me. Your blog is really cute. Have a good day!
Tina