Sunday, May 13, 2007

Three things...

A mother holds her children's hands for awhile. their hearts forever.
Way too many things, so I'll keep it to three.
Three things I love about my Mom...
*I love how strong she is-no matter the obstacle.
*I love that she can do anything...and I mean anything. I envy her talent!
*I love that I appreciate her more and more as time goes on.

Three things I love about my Mother in Law...
*I love the way she raised her son- my husband (good job!)
* I love how much she loves her grand babies- she is good with them to!
* I love that she loves to have fun. First one in the Ocean last one out!

Three things I love about being a Mother...
*I love that it still feels like Christmas morning every morning.
*I love that I LOVE her so much!
* I love that she humbles me and makes me a better person.

Happy Mothers day! I truly feel blessed to have such wonderful examples of motherhood all around me. I praise my Mom, my Mother in law, my Grandmothers, my sisters, and all my wonderful sisters in law. Being the youngest has had many perks and this is a big one. You are all GREAT mothers, and I am thankful for the examples you have been to me. I had no idea how wonderful being a Mom really is. Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This is a beautiful post.

Babbel Family said...

That actually made me get teary eyed! There truly is no greater joy than being a mom....

snsrose said...

Oh Lizzy, that is so awesome, you are so awesome!! I love what you are doing with your blog!!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Your mom is beautiful! No wonder where you get it from! You are just as amazing as your mom I am sure! By the way... I am due OCT 17th. 5 more long hot months to go! How is little London and Chris?