
I had the most wonderful Mother's Day anyone could ask for. Chris spoils me everyday,but on Mother's Day he went over and beyond the call of duty. I got the most peaceful nap anyone could ask for and my favorite pancakes. When I got up from my nap all i wanted to do was cuddle with my baby girl (the girl can't sit still long enough to cuddle) To my surprise she was in need of some Mommy time, and we were able to cuddle for a whole hour :) She loves to be naked and have her back tickled so that's just what i did. Thank you Chris for a very special day-You always treat me like the princess that I am :) and thank you for taking this picture, it will be a memory i will never forget.
side note-i tried for months for London to take a pacifier and now at 7 1/2 months she loves it... I don't get it.
2 comments:
So precious. I love holding my girls. They all still love to cuddle and all of them LOVE to have their back tickled. I just love it!
I love this picture, it is so precious!! Suzanne
Post a Comment