Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bridal shower

My beautiful niece got married Dec 29th (I can't believe I am old enough for my nieces and nephews to be getting married sniff sniff)
I feel so lucky because I was able to be a part of her big day in some way.
She asked me to make her wedding invitation (no pressure just 500 of their closest friends).
And we were able to help throw her a shower which was so fun for me.
The shower was for sure a group effort with my Sisters, Mom and SIL's all helping out as well.
It was fun to have a big enough space to host so many people (It was at our farm house)

Anyway, here are a few of the things we did for the shower

Can I just say how much I love my computer and photoshop! Its been so fun creating new things!
I made these water bottle labels and I thought they turned out so cute!


The yummy food!

My sister and my Mom made lip glosses for the party favor and I made the label to go on them.
We printed the label on sticker paper and my sister used her cute 1 in hole punch with a fancy edge.




Here is her wedding invite. I think they turned out cute!
(special Thanks to my SIL, Nicole for being the editor on the invite-she is pro in this dept)
(Front)
(Back)

No comments: