I don't think the picture do this nursery justice, but i'll post them anyway.
Lucy's room is still a work in progress but i think its turning out cute.
A huge Thank you to my cousin Amy who gave me all the nursery bedding and the idea for the nursery. Its no where near as cute as hers, but i'm trying!
We have had the same crib for all four and its still in great shape, but I was ready for a change. So we painted it!
(Crib before)

I had a ton of pillows I was about to throw out, but with the big window seat in the nursery I thought i would recover them and make use out of them
(Pillows before)

After-
Rug from Ikea (i know I know I still kind of hate ikea but I liked this rug)

Crib after

Pillows after
I still have so much I want to do with this area
I got this at an antique store for next to nothing. We painted it and added the shades
And the rocking chair again- still my favorite piece in the room

This changing table use to be white so we painted to match and now looking at this picture I am going to rehang the bow-holder because its looks horrible

No comments:
Post a Comment