Saturday, December 31, 2011

Crazy. Silly. Love

Life has been crazy!
We know how to be silly and we for sure know how to be crazy, but we are also learning there is a LOT of love to go around.

Until I can get caught up with all the post I am behind on here are a few pictures of what we have been up to. We have been busy with so many fun things and I have a gazillion pictures to go through. Hopefully soon. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Baby blessing, Turning 30,Wedding shower, nieces wedding etc...


I am hoping by documenting so many memories my kids will get a glimpse of how lucky they are. They sure have a fun very loving Dad who plays with them non stop. I told him sometimes i need to be the hero and he needs to be the bad guy. Still not happening!
Getting emotional when seeing my kids cute shadows realizing they are only small for a short time. Wishing I could keep them little forever. Loving they are so close in age- what a fun life they get to share together ( I keep telling myself this when I am ready to pull out my hair)

Chris's garden-our 5th baby
London's ballet-so much growth for her during this this time.
Learning how to shop with 4-learning its not wise PLUS there is no room for food in the cart!
also realizing my kids are happy and that's all that matters. Who cares if my hair hasn't been combed for two days- I have spit up all over me and I smell. Its only for a short period in time!
Gosh I love them!

1 comment:

annie said...

Great post! We love you guys!!