Saturday, March 19, 2011

Trains Train Trains


I love having boys! I also love their obsession with trains!


For real its an obsession! and its both of them- they just love them!


This week London has been off school for spring break and with Chris working so much (more on that later) we didn't really have anything planned.

In morning Chris surprised the kids by telling them we were headed to the Scottsdale Train Park for the day. They were so excited! Everett lit up.

We had the BEST time. I have been to the park before but never went into any of the museums or saw any of the model trains etc...

Chris and the boys spent a half hour in the museum and Everett left kicking and screaming.

we really had a great time!






3 comments:

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Oh that ice cream boy! What a blondie he is. So cute!

sheri rog said...

what cuties you have!!

i love weston holding that ice cream cone!

Mallory said...

Looks like such a fun day!!