Why do I love this holiday so much?
maybe because it involves my favorite color, green!
The kids were spoiled with food they don't usually get on a daily basis. They were in heaven.
We had a wonderful St Patrick's day that involved lots of fun and food :)
on the menu
Breakfast:
Lucky Charms
green orange juice
Lunch we were at the train park, but i made sure we packed green Fruit by the foots and green grapes.
(note to self: where any color besides green when taking your kids to the park on St Patrick's day)
Dinner: was EXTRA yummy. We had tinfoil dinners cooked in our fire pit in our back yard.
the dinners were filled with LOTS of green veggies. We also had green jello and green cupcakes
We finished the night sitting by the campfire easting s'mores (i didn't eat one but was very tempted)
Then the kids and Chris had a camp out. I took a bath, read a book, and slept like a baby in my own bed. I think I might request they do this every week.
some of my ideas came from here
No comments:
Post a Comment