Friday, March 04, 2011

And the Winner is...


I am so excited to make a picture of Suzanne's little guy. Suzanne and I were the best of friends in middle school/high school and I love her to pieces.
Email me a picture Suz and I'll get working on it.
(winner was picked by the "name in a hat" method -we are real scientific over here)
I also have a Surprise for Nicole...
because I loved your comment best I making you one as well- make that two! (you do have twins afterall)
And I am flattered you want my work in their room. So send me two pictures you love and I will send you the results.
Thanks guys this was fun. I am already trying to come up with another giveaway

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow Lizzy, thank you so much! I am so excited I won! I look forward to having a piece of Lizzy art in my home! I will get busy picking the perfect picture! You are the best.

Suz

The Lamb's said...

Yahooo!!!! I am so stoked!!! Thanks so much Liz! I have just the picture in mind. OH this is making my whole week!!! I never win stuff - well I know I didn't win, but you know. Yee-haw!

Babbel Family said...

CRAP...I totally missed out! WTH???!!!

snsrose said...

What? When did people start giving things away? I saw my name and was thrilled then realized of course it's not me the only thing I have ever won was a Free Mary Kay Makeover. I'll see if I can stop by next time, but could you send me a text telling me to hurry and check out the blog?!!!