Monday, February 28, 2011

First Giveaway


Remember when i made these? I got a lot of feed back on them so I have decided to give one away-NOT of my kiddos, but of yours(that would be weird). It doesn't have to be a child of course, just someone you love.
RULES- Follow me (right side bar)
Leave a comment and tell me why you want one.
16x20 canvas.
And don't worry you don't have to live by me to enter.
Good Luck!
I will announce the winner Friday sometime.

EASY PEASY!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz, I absolutely LOVE this, so cool!!! I definitely want to have you make me one once I have my baby! XOXO, Karen

Cicily said...

I saw them, I love them, I want them :) Thanks for sharing your skills, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Mallory said...

I am moving back to Chandler and I need something to make our little basement apartment not feel like a dungeon!
Love it!

Lauren said...

SUPER cute. I need this to help decorate my new house. :)

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

super cute. what a great idea! everyone loves a give-a-way♥

Suzanne said...

Lizzy, you are so talented. I would love one of my little Benjamin because I love anything that has to do with him.

Your friend forever and ever and maybe even longer,
Suzanne

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Lizzy, We would love this cool picture effect for our James. You are doing great projects. Thanks.

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

I want one just because it is TOO cute!!! I follow your blog:)

The Lamb's said...

I love that you have so many of your mom's amazing talents and her eye for all things beautiful and worthwhile. I've been re-doing June and Ruby's nursery with a crib that Ali gave to Suzanne, then Suzanne gave to me. The other crib was made by their Uncle Randy. The blessing dress on the wall is from your folks in Brazil. The shadow box it's in was made by Mitch. So all in all - its a room full of family heirlooms (some soon-to-be heirlooms). I'd love to include another original piece of art from our incredible family in J & R's new digs. It would be the perfect finishing touch. How's that for a comment?

Harding Family said...

I love it because it is unique! My boys would look so cute in this! I hope I win! I am now a follower!

Just Be You said...

I love this idea . . . I would love to have one simply because it is AWESOME!
Thank you
Marisa@dmehosting.com