My Salon
We have been in our new house for 3 weeks now. We have been working like crazy people the entire 3 weeks. Chris told me "take a breather some people still have their Christmas Trees up". Its hard for me to relax until the job is done! The first thing we had to get together was the salon. I am lucky to have a husband who is handy and pulled it together in a jiffy! I still have plans to paint the hutch under the mirror this color...maybe? what do you think? 

The salon is still a work in progress,but its up and running! I feel blessed that I get to continue doing hair with my 3 kids. I feel even more blessed that they are only just a few feet away :)
3 comments:
I love the blue for the hutch but then you may have to change out the curtains? WHOA I just saw a blog that has the best curtains to match that blue.......http://missmustardseed.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-dining-table.html
I may have to have curtains like this for myself they are so cute!
wow lizzy! your amazing! your house is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I cant wait to come see it!!! You guys have done an awesome job!!!
can't wait for my next appointment! glad to see you guys are getting settled and that things are coming together. your home is gorgeous!
Post a Comment