Thursday, January 20, 2011

Before and After- The Window


This is the main window in the main family room. My Mom gave me the idea of putting shutters around the window and at first I wasn't sure, but i think I like it now. The curtain was something I just made do from something I already had. What do you think?

Like? dislike? wrong color?



Before

after





5 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

adorable!!! I love it. I bet it realy draws the eye to that side of the room and makes such a great statement!

Owens, LandM said...

I love the way it makes the window look bigger and the simple curtain is great!!

Mallory said...

love the shutters. It really does make the window look larger. It looks like a big wall so you need to having a big statement piece. I am loving your decorating skills!

sharry said...

love!

Anna Marks said...

STOP IT!! I love it so much!