Thursday, January 27, 2011

Artsy Fartsy

London: while sitting at the table looking out the window where the cows are "mom, I think I am going to draw a cow"
Me: "London HOLY COW that is AMAZING! I am so proud of you!!"
London "its okay...It kind of looks like a camel"
This little girl LOVES all things art- makes me a tad sad she is so hard on herself. I have to keep reminding her that she is 4!
Maybe she will take after her grandma and great-grandmother who are very artsy fartsy?? If she doesn't that's fine, too! i survived with very little artistic ability. If fact this drawing is way better then anything I could draw.
For those of you think I am bragging about my child...
I am!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It's ok. Brag!! Bragging just shows how proud we are of our kids and how much we adore them!