Our sweet sweet Westy turned 1 Oct 29th (i am way behind)
We love this kid to pieces!!
He is close to walking
He loves to talk (uh oh!, mama, dada, more)
He loves food!
He is off the chart for his height and weighs the same as his big brother
His pass out spells are about once to twice a week (a lot better then 6x a day)
He hasn't had a seizure for a month and a half (longest he has gone)
he is off all medication and doing awesome
he is a charmer!
he is FAST!!
He really likes cars! he likes trains too but Everett won't let him near them so.... cars it is!
He loves me most!
When I lay down at night after a rough day. I sometimes picture Weston (and the other kids) laughing and it just makes all the hard work worth it! We didn't choose to have Weston when he came, but I am so glad he joined our family when he did. This has been the hardest yet BEST year of my life. I get to be a mom to the best little people I know.
I call this year my grow up year, and I have Weston to thank for that.
Love you little/BiG guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment