I really can't even describe London's fear of water. Living in AZ and having a fear of water just doesn't mix! wait...being Chris's daughter and having a fear of water doesn't mix!! This was London's 3rd year of swim lesson. She went kicking and screaming, but by the end she was smiling and having a good time+jumping off the diving board with no teacher there to catch her. She is a really good little swimmer! In order to get her to swim lessons though i had to bribe her (cause that's the kind of mom I am) all she wanted was a pillow pet. 4 weeks of swim lesson=pillow=fine by me!Her pillow pet arrived on the very last day of her swim lessons. She was so thrilled!! 
I wasn't going to put Everett in lessons this year, but after seeing kids his exact age swimming so well I figured I needed to try. He went kicking and screaming too, but NOT like London. He is also a really good swimmer. His teacher said he might be her best floater and fastest monkey walker(he is just trying to get out). These pictures were taken on only his second lesson. He still has 2 more weeks to go! Go Rett!!

I wasn't going to put Everett in lessons this year, but after seeing kids his exact age swimming so well I figured I needed to try. He went kicking and screaming too, but NOT like London. He is also a really good swimmer. His teacher said he might be her best floater and fastest monkey walker(he is just trying to get out). These pictures were taken on only his second lesson. He still has 2 more weeks to go! Go Rett!!
1 comment:
Lizzy wants a pillow pet so bad. I told her she may have to wait for Christmas though! So glad London did so good at swim lessons!
Post a Comment