Saturday, April 17, 2010

1460 (day 108)


1460 is the number of calories I burned on todays run- 3780 for the week.

I know this because of my GPS watch (who I have a love hate relationship with)

It was my first half marathon since the baby. At about the halfway point I realized I carry way too much crap!

Cell phone for the just in case (or calling Chris to tell him I found a treasure at a garage sell-he always makes fun of me)

GPS watch so I know when I can head home (my favorite part)

ipod to keep me going

water, watter bottles and fuel belt- must have!

pepper spray for the creepers- stay away from me!!!


Running is hard, but 3 kids under 3...much harder!

Both very rewarding though and very beneficial


and just a FYI you might think with that many calories burned I would be in my skinny jeans by now right? NOT even! Its starting to tick me off! I still have like 14lbs to go. Maybe eating In-N-Out burger after my run defeated the purpose of my run?!?



1 comment:

Erin said...

In-N-Out may have defeated the purpose but it is just so yummy!