We finally got our Valentine's day date (we had to cancel when our kids got sick):
It was the best night EVER! We stayed out later then we have in a long time. I felt like a 16 yr with butterflies in my tummy. I spent over a hour getting ready (I usually spend 5 min, if that!). I painted my toes and my nails. I put pink on my lips and on my eyes. I wore earnings and my "too cool for school jeans". I curled my hair and wore Chris's favorite perfume (Viva La Juicy)
and... I shaved!
I am aware This is a self portrait which i never do and kind of embarrassed that i did, but this sort of night needs to be documented.
ps. Its Feb here in AZ and the slip n slide is out and running
1 comment:
Yowza! You are one HOT chic!!
Post a Comment