So they said 3 will be the hardest.
They were right!!
Its hard. Oh so hard!
I sometimes get frustrated. Then i remember i am getting what I asked for. What I prayed for. Night after night I would beg, just one, then two... I am getting exactly what I always wanted. What i always dreamed about having.
I try not to complain (just to my sisters)
because after all...
this is what I asked for, what I prayed for.
I am so thankful for answered prayers.
now if only he would sleep :)

1 comment:
Oh Lizzy...
You are amazing.
No sleep is just plain HARD.
Almost unbearably hard.
And 3 kids (close together!) is hard (at least it was for me, and yours are even closer!).
And no sleep + 3 kids = insanity
Just FYI, you're more than welcome to "complain" to me any time you want! In fact, I wish you would. I don't think of it as complaining-just more like "keepin it real"!Ü I'm anxious to talk to you soon... I hope London can come plan tomorrow!!
Love,
Tiff
Post a Comment