Weston is so handsome! I can't believe that he is here already. I love that you had Chris bring the kids to see him through the window. How sad that they weren't allowed to come inside. If you need anything let me know.
SO CUTE!!! Congrats! He looks just like Rett to me... I bet they're going to be inseparable friends through life. What could be better- a brother a year apart that looks just like you?! Very fun!
CONGRATS! Good luck with the recovery. Please let me know when there's a way that I can help out. I want London and Rett over here to play as soon as your MIL leaves.
Congratulations Liz and Chris! Weston is so cute! I agree- he looks a lot like Rhett! I hope you are all doing well (and somehow getting a little bit of sleep!)!
16 comments:
He is adorable!! He looks like Rett - does he have red hair?? I hope you are feeling good.
Good job - we love you guys!
Oh I wish I could be there to hold that cute little baby. Love the name, love baby Weston already!
Congrats and love you guys tons!
Yeaaaaaa!!!! He is such a love! Congratulations!
Weston is so handsome! I can't believe that he is here already. I love that you had Chris bring the kids to see him through the window. How sad that they weren't allowed to come inside. If you need anything let me know.
i LOVE it! i was so happy to see him (and you, too) today!
congratulations. he's such a cutie!
Such a cutie already! Congrats! Miss you guys! Can't wait to see all!
So cute!!! Love the name. He looks so perfect! Congrats to your family- what a VERY fun time!!!
What a doll. He looks like Mitch to me!!
SO CUTE!!! Congrats! He looks just like Rett to me... I bet they're going to be inseparable friends through life. What could be better- a brother a year apart that looks just like you?! Very fun!
CONGRATS! Good luck with the recovery. Please let me know when there's a way that I can help out. I want London and Rett over here to play as soon as your MIL leaves.
PS- And I love the name! :)
Lizzy, he is beautiful!! Good Job!! I've been waiting for pictures.
CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you!!! You arent pregnant anymore!!! Oh and you have a darling new baby!!!
SO SO precious. . .congrats.
Congratulations Liz and Chris! Weston is so cute! I agree- he looks a lot like Rhett! I hope you are all doing well (and somehow getting a little bit of sleep!)!
He is so handsome! His name is perfect! Congrats! If you need anything let me know!
Oh my gosh he is so cute and so perfect! I cannot believe you have three kids! I am so happy for you guys!
congratulation to you all...he is just beautiful.
all our love,
the scarletts
Post a Comment