Happy Birthday London! We love you and think you are such a big girl and beautiful princess. Lizzy it looks like you planed a lovely party. We hope this next month goes well and are praying for you. love Susie
Happy Bday London! I tried to call you for your big day, but you must have been a busy birthday girl, cuz the phone was busy all afternoon. I hope you had a really great day - I am so glad we are both three and can be best friend cousins. I miss you lots and loved seeing your birthday pictures. Your Tinkerbell stuff was sooooo fun - you are lucky to have such a cool mom to help you plan that party. It looked very fancy. I love you and miss you! Love, Arden
4 comments:
Happy Birthday London! We love you and think you are such a big girl and beautiful princess. Lizzy it looks like you planed a lovely party. We hope this next month goes well and are praying for you. love Susie
Goodness girl, you have been busy! I guess you have to squeeze it all in before the baby comes. You are an amazing mom.
Happy Bday London! I tried to call you for your big day, but you must have been a busy birthday girl, cuz the phone was busy all afternoon. I hope you had a really great day - I am so glad we are both three and can be best friend cousins. I miss you lots and loved seeing your birthday pictures. Your Tinkerbell stuff was sooooo fun - you are lucky to have such a cool mom to help you plan that party. It looked very fancy. I love you and miss you!
Love,
Arden
Post a Comment