Saturday, August 29, 2009

Before and After

Last week we had some friends drop off some furniture they no longer needed and asked if we wanted them. We actually really needed a dresser for London's room so I was super excited. They are well made-very solid. They were super cute the way they were, but didn't really match anything we had. Chris left for the weekend and I got to work. It was actually really fun.
I took the before pictures with my cell phone so they aren't the best, but you get the idea.
Before (yellow and green)
After (white to match her bed)


Buffet (at least that's what we made it into)
(green and yellow with butterfly knobs)

After (antique white with black knobs and black shelf)








5 comments:

annie said...

Go Lizzy. I love what you did! Very nice.

Babbel Family said...

DARLING!

Jenifer said...

They look fabulous! LOVE the black and white! Way to go! I don't know how you do it all!

The Lamb's said...

Cute cute. I love your style!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love before and afters and I love FREE!!! They turned out great and look super fab!