Tuesday, February 10, 2009

5 months

Our little Retty boy turned 5 months yesterday-time is flying!
I can't even explain how much I love this boy. I swear he was hand picked, came straight from heaven! Sure, he still doesn't sleep through the night-although last week he gave me 3 straight nights of pure bliss. He is just perfect all over! He melts my heart, especially because he just wants to cuddle with me all day. And, his smile is infectious! YUM!







4 comments:

Anna Marks said...

He sure is growing fast! These little boys are so fun and darling and lovable. I remember being so surprised how much I loved my first little guy, and they just keep getting cuter!!

Babbel Family said...

Man, he really is so cute. It's hard not to kiss their faces all day long.

Erin said...

He is darling! Are you going to let us watch him on saturday?

Brooks Family ♥ said...

He is so cute!