Sunday, November 09, 2008

2 months

Today Everett is 2 months

He is such a good baby and is full of smiles

we just love him!







Londee loves her baby brother. She also love dress up and tea parties
(she loves her tu tu Erin! Thank you!)



I can't wait until these two are really playing together.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Too cute! I love it when they play so nice! :) Everett is getting so big!

Marie said...

He is such a cute baby!!

Anna Marks said...

He really is growing so fast! I love the last picture of both of them together, how sweet and happy they both look!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet...especially the last picture of them together just smiling away. So cute!

Babbel Family said...

He looks a lot like London! What a huge smile!

snsrose said...

Oh my gosh Liz, I love those kids! I wish I could hold them and kiss their little faces off! I can't believe he is already two months old. Keep sending pictures it is so fun to see them grow. Kiss their face for me!!

sheri rog said...

i cannot believe he's two months already! wow!

they are so cute together.