Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Under The Sea

Today was our turn to host play group. We sure had a lot of fun!! I think I get more into this kind of thing then I should, but she is my first and its just way too much fun. All the girls are so cute and they all played so well together.

The theme this week was fish and and the color blue (pretty easy)

We had story time, snack time, coloring time, fishing time, play time, and of course dancing time. I turned the music on and all 5 of these girls had a ball dancing, and I had too much fun watching! Really, all these girls are too cute! My favorite line from the whole time they were here came from cute little Kate- She came up to me and pulled on my shoulder and said, "I am not poopy!!" I checked just in case ;)

It was a fun day and I am so thrilled we have this cute little playgroup. Here are a couple video clips of the girls in action-too cute!


10 comments:

Lauren said...

That is so cute! Way to go on the whole theme. It was super adorable. The girls are darling and look like they had so much fun. I especially loved hearing your beautiful singing voice in the first video! Nice work!

Tiffany said...

Okay, I LOVE that you took video!! They ARE so cute- I loved that Sarah ran around the table the entire time during the first video. She just kept going, and going... Ü You did a great job today. Sarah really had fun, and the first word she said when Jimmy came home was "fish" as she headed right over to get her stuff to show him.

Erin said...

Ok, you had the such a cute playgroup today. How am I ever going to top it!?! Kate had so much fun. Thanks for the fun time.

sheri rog said...

that looks like so much fun. i want olivia to have a little group of friends like that, but all of the little kids her age are boys. i guess we'll have to move. Ü

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Looks like they girls had a great time!!! You did an awesome job with the theme!! I love the first video clip!!~ with the girls singing on the table!!!

snsrose said...

Good job Liz, yep, it looked like a big, fun party!!

Kacey said...

Hey Lizzy-
Nice work on the play group it look so fun ( you should make one for us big girls too ). Those lil girls look so cute dancing... I want a lil girl :)

Lori said...

What a fun time! It's always fun doing playgroups with friends. I'm sure the girls all loved it!! That video clip was pretty cute. I also enjoyed your singing!! :)

Amanda said...

That is so funny. The mom know who to thank when there girls grow up wanting to "dance on table":)- I have lived in Vegas too long... that was a JOKE!! Looks like fun. I still do playgroups- they can never get old.

Brooke Eriksen said...

Could you be aa cuter mom!?!