Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Shoes

This girl loves shoes! And she should, she gets a new pair pretty often. Her feet are growing like crazy and they are pretty huge to say the least (size 8 at the moment) so we are always having to get her new ones. I wish I got her reaction on camera to this new pair when I went to put them on her...She loved them! She even fought through the "breaking in stage" :) A girl after my own heart I tell you.
"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world"

7 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Oh my word, those are the cutest shoes. Feel free to send those and any darling shoes my way!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh Lizzy!!! Those are DARLING- and that quote is the cutest!!

Jayne Layne said...

She looks so cute and those shoes and outfit are absolutely darling. I want the in my size!

sheri rog said...

i wish i had an excuse like that to get a new pair of shoes!

she (and her feet) are so stinkin' cute. i can't wait to see a pair at church on sund.

p.s. glad to see you're back & posting again after 2 weeks. are you feeling ok?

Crazymamaof6 said...

darling new shoes! love that , they have the cutest stuff for little girls!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Those may be the cutest shoes I have ever seen!!! Then again, the super cute girl that sports them, make the shoes even cuter!

The Riggs Family said...

I love that quote, oh my! You are so cute Lizzy and London looks quite happy with her new shoes, they are way cute!