So I came home yesterday to a very strange noise. I went searching the house and discovered it was coming from the salon. When I opened the door water was shooting from the wall and getting all over the place. About and inch of water was already covering the floors. I called Chris and I said, "MAJOR EMERGENCY!" He then walked me through shutting the valve off (being 8 months prego and bending under that tiny sink was not fun) After getting everything turned off I went to go check on London who was sitting very good on the couch with my red paint brush (i had left a project on the table i was working on) So yes, yesterday should have put me into labor, and actually it gave me some pretty crazy contraction throughout the whole day. I had to reschedule all my clients that were set up for today and I am hoping we get it fixed so I don;t have to reschedule all my next week's appt (Grey haired people are counting on me :) ) I woke up to it looking like this-Chris is out wakeboarding and left me very stressed (not nice)
HERE IS TO A BETTER TOMORROW!
9 comments:
Yikes! I hope your salon is fixed soon.
Oh, that's crazy! Totally insane. It's like yesturday we were actually IN the salon and it was TOTALLY the opposite. Crazy!!!! Well, hope you can go into labor easily sooner :) And hope it all goes well.
What a nightmare!
How stressful!!! Sometimes guys dont fully understand how much it stresses women out to have somthing like that sitting and not being worked on!!!
Liz, I'm so sorry that happened. Hope you get it fixed soon.
Water is so not good! Good luck!
AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Okay, that's SO scary!! It really is a wonder that didn't put you into full labor!! (And way to go London for sitting so nicely with a RED! paintbrush!! Ü)
That's terrible!! I hope things are getting fixed and cleaned up so that you don't have to worry about it! :)
Liz,
I just learned to blog thanks to Amy. I love your site and I didn't know your expecting!! Thats so great.I loved seeing photos of your Alpine house. I have so many good memories of going to your house during college. Your right your mom is a saint! Good luck, also good luck with the salon.
Christine Neeleman
Post a Comment