My friends threw me a wonderful baby shower last night. I don't always like these sort of things, being center of attention is not my thing, but I must admit it was great and I had a lot of fun. I always love a girls night out! And, i did not feel uncomfortable in the least. I have such wonderful friends from our ward and so thankful for all that they do. I thought everything looked beautiful and all the little details were amazing! I know a lot of work went into this and I am so thankful for all their hard work. Thank you to all those who came and for all the wonderful gifts. I know how busy everyone is and I really appreciate you taking time out of your lives to come and support. Also, a HUGE thank you for all those who helped!
Erin and Tiffany-Thank you so much! I really am blessed to have such great friends!!
I am feeling ready for this little guy to arrive now :) I am entering my 37th week this week -YEAH!! Still don't know what kind of birth we will have. We are hoping its not another c-section, but we will know more on that next week at my appt.
I am convinced he is trying to break my ribs though :) .JPG)
13 comments:
wow! you look great! what a super fun shower! and totally CUTE loot! he is going to have the cutest room! i always feel better after a baby shower, like i'm finally ready to have the baby any time after that.
you look great! I wish I could have been there.
It was a great night, Erin and Tiffany did a fabulous job. I love all your gifts! It almost makes me want another.....:)
oh i wish i could've gone. i'm so sad to have missed out on such a nice night with you.
you look so great!
You look great. Looks like such a fun shower. Wish I could have been there!
Okay, that picture of you... where did you take that?? With that red background and you in black and looking all glamorous, it TOTALLY looks like you're a celebrity posing at a movie premier!! I'm TOTALLY being serious! That picture could totally go into People magazine, and people would be wondering which movie you had been in!! YOU LOOK FABULOUS! I'm glad you felt comfortable during the shower. I was really hoping you would. Now I'm just excited to meet this little guy now! Ü
Very cute new background!! I love it! Ü
Lizzy, you are way too cute! And you have super crafty friends! I would love to see pictures of those gifts up close, they are so cool. Can't wait to see the sweet little guy make his blog debut :)
You look so good! I hope I look that good at 37 weeks! What nice friends to throw you a shower. I am always up for a good party!
You look cute all preggo and stuff. Cute clothes too.
Super cute prego pic. I'm so glad that you had a nice shower. I can't wait to see your cute baby boy!
lizzy, you are such a beauty. pregnancy looks good on you! Take care...you can do it!! Yay! We're so excited to meet him! we love and miss you all!!! take care!
I have to agree with Tiffany, you look gorgeous. You are darling Lizzy and look so good pregnant!
Post a Comment