Sunday, July 13, 2008

30 Down 10 To Go

30 Weeks
I realize that this is an awful picture! As hard as it is to look at I am glad I have them to document just how big I really can get ( I am not just talking about my belly either)
This pregnancy has actually gone pretty well. I really have nothing to complain about. That doesn't mean that I am not looking forward to it being over. He is very active and moves pretty much all day and all night long. Anyway, we are really getting excited for him (still not 100% sure on his name) to arrive. Chris loves to feel him move and London loves to give him loves and play in his room. I love that I only have 10 weeks left :)
If he gives me stretch marks I might have something to complain about (somehow I escaped them with London)

11 comments:

Erin said...

I don't think its possible for you to not look good. I think you look great. Yay for only 10 weeks left!

Lori said...

I wish I looked like that at 30 weeks. You really do look great. I can't believe how close you're getting. I'm so excited for you!

sara said...

ok you look so good(all the time)...london will be such a great big sister!

Michelle said...

You look FANTASTIC!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

you look fabulous! SO GOOD! seriously GORGEOUS! lucky!
yay for only 10 weeks left that is awesome!

love the blog redo! way to go!

Lamb Family said...

yipee! you look so fab!

sheri rog said...

how did i end up with stretch marks?? you're so lucky!

the new pages are adorable. love the colors.

and even at 40 weeks you'll still look great! Ü

Babbel Family said...

You look fabuloso! That is about how big I was at 4 months!

Whitney said...

Why are we so hard on ourselves? You look DARLING! So excited for you!

Brooke Eriksen said...

so 2 days before I had Gray i got my first stretch marks. I'll keep my fingures crossed for you:) I had no idea you were even pregnant! I am so excited for you! Boys are to die for. There is something so different about them and I lOVE it!
Good luck with the next ten weeks. Doesn't it feellike forever!!!!

Sage Pierce said...

You are so cute Liz! Good luck these last weeks!