Welcome Claire Marie Babbel
My sister is a trooper! This beauty weighed in at 11lbs and was 22 in long (she was a couple days early even) to visit the Babbel family post on her click here
Congratulation Babbel family!!I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks!

5 comments:
holy cow! that is one big baby! YOUR SISTER IS A ROCKSTAR! oh my gosh! she deserves a MAJOR prize for that!
Oh my cuteness! I even want to squeeze the cheeks! She is a beauty!
Wow! I was afraid having my baby being 8 days overdue that he was going to be huge because Kimber was 8 lbs 1 oz but he came out 7 lbs 15 oz. Did she have to have a c-section? My baby even has strawberry blonde hair probably got it from grandma.
What a cutie. Your sister is awesome, I can't imagine giving birth to such a big baby.
sweetie-pie! she is too cute! look at the hair...livie had a little bit! not much, but it was there! Ü
Post a Comment