
This week I am so thankful to be half way there! I hit my 20 week mark this week and I must say I see the end in sight...I think! This pregnancy has been so different then the first, or maybe I just forgot or had a better attitude back then :) One thing that is the same is that he is moving like crazy!! I thought for sure he was going to be calm in there, but he might be more like London then I thought. I have been feeling great! After the first trimester the sickness went away, I have a few more aches and pains this go around but all in all things are going well. I haven't stepped on the scale since my last appt but I am pretty sure I am gaining like crazy (sniff sniff) oh well, I have a good reason right? The skinny jeans are gone and the shirt you see in the picture kept popping open so I have moved on the bigger and more comfortable things to wear(sniff sniff)
We are so excited about having a boy! The Dr had no doubt it was a boy and of course that made Chris proud. I had a tad anxiety attack on the way home from the Doctor's. I have no idea how to do a boy!I have nothing for him and right now his room is a ugly blue-so much to do!
I was feeling a tad overwhelmed but things are already starting to look up. I keep finding cute boy clothes(although Chris wants to be in charge of this area) and I found the best fabric for his nursery. This is going to be fun :)
Woo HOO half way there! We are thankful things are looking happy and healthy so far.
14 comments:
You look great!
You are always so dang cute Liz!! Glad that you are feeling good now! You will be surprised at how much fun you are going to have finding cute boy clothes- I just think that there is way cuter toddler boy stuff than baby boy stuff. (Unless you are willing to pay millions of dollars :))
You make pregnancy look so cute! How nice to be halfway done. I wouldn't know what to do with a boy either! And I wouldn't worry to much about weight gain, you don't look like you've gained any at all!
Yay for being half way there. What a lucky boy to be coming to your family.
You look FABULOUS!!!
whoohoo half way is so exciting! that is GREAT! you look fabulous!
and so exciting it's a boy! there are the cutest things out there. i love little Hurley t-shirts. and polos on baby boys!
so exciting and whoohoo for cute fabric!
Yea! The half way mark! I feel your pain as far as getting bigger goes---yuck! You look absolutely adorable in your picture though and you are right, it's for a GREAT reason!
You are so beautiful! The slip and slide looks like so much fun and good job a the sewing and garage sales. We just had a big neighborhood sale here and it is so fun!
You are so beautiful! The slip and slide looks like so much fun and good job a the sewing and garage sales. We just had a big neighborhood sale here and it is so fun!
Boys are sweet babies. No worries. It's so exciting that you guys will also have one of each!
You look great! Yeah, for being half way done. I'm glad you are feeling better too!
That is great news to be halfway done. It's all downhill from here. You look fabulous!!!
Other peoples pregnancy seem so much faster than your own. I can't believe your halfway there--yeah! You are so beautiful pregnant, don't worry about those pounds. With 3 I'm kind of a boy expert if you have questions I'd love to help :)
You look wonderful Lizzy, I don't think that I ever looked like that at my half way mark. A boy, that is so exciting, I hadn't heard.
Post a Comment