Thank you family and friends for all your emails,phone calls, and comments. I was actually surprised by how many people we heard from-I figured it is just another baby to add to the bunch, but I really appreciate so many people being so excited for us and sharing in our joy. I even got a drop off of Popsicles and pickles-Thanks Corie! You are always so thoughtful!! I saved the comments for London’s book and I think I’ll do the same for this baby-I am sure when he/she gets older it will be fun to look back on.
I got permission from Chris to post this video. It's London and I telling him about the new baby, he is very shocked to say the least. And, the reason why he was asking,"how did this happen?" is because the week before the Dr said we were not pregnant. Anyway, it's a cute video and I thought I share.
Thanks again everyone! We are so excited for it to be out in the open and not have to keep such a fun secret anymore.

I got permission from Chris to post this video. It's London and I telling him about the new baby, he is very shocked to say the least. And, the reason why he was asking,"how did this happen?" is because the week before the Dr said we were not pregnant. Anyway, it's a cute video and I thought I share.
Thanks again everyone! We are so excited for it to be out in the open and not have to keep such a fun secret anymore.

17 comments:
Okay, that is the cutest video. It brought tears to my eyes! I've always enjoyed Jordan's excitement when I've told him our baby news! Way to get it on video!
How cute is your husband?! I still think you should have won the Newlywed Game at the ward party. You guys are adorable!
How cute is your husband. Chris is such a good Daddy.
That is so fun you captured that momment on video!! (Good thing he was more excited about the news than the peanut butter cup. :)
I have to explain the peanut butter cupd. i was dying to tell Chris and thought i could wait until the next day to do something creative-well I couldn't wait! I searched the house and found those-they do happen to be his fav, buT i know he was cunfused by them. Had I had more time or patience I would have done something more special :)
That is funny! So Chris!
That is so cute, Lizzy. Seriously. Chris looks so incredibly happy! I love his "how" question. :) I was just looking at your word for 2008 "positive". It brings on a whole new meaning now, huh? (pregnancy test positive)
seriously so excited for you! that video is so dang cute. and so fun you took it. and who doesn't love a peanut butter cup. seriously made me teary. what is that about? you're so LUCKY! WHOOHOO!
That so is funny!! I was laughing so hard at Chris's reaction. You guys are great!
K,I can't stop crying!! I'm so happy for you guys.
hahhahahahaha!! That was funny!
"How the XXX!!??!!!"
Again, congrats! And thx for sharing the video! TOO funny!
I love the video!! I'm so excited for you! London will make the BEST big sister ever!
That is so cute!!!
Congrats! What a fun video-a treasure! I am so happy for you. A new baby is always so exciting. (Fresh ginger or lemon is great for morning sickness.) Happy day :)
Congratulations...LOVE THE VIDEO...i am still laughing from it...you are such a cute family!
That is awesome! I love how surprised he was. Great job getting it all on video, too.
i love that you recorded him. that is priceless!! I am so so happy for you guys!!!! yay!!
Post a Comment