Monday, March 17, 2008

52,Nesting

This week I am thankful for nesting. I am finally starting to feel like I did when I was pregnant with London, and I am sooooo grateful!! Every goal I had this week I did. They weren’t big goals, but I got them all done. Dry cleaners, bank, clean car, grocery shop, Easter stuff, get the house clean (every room too), laundry done and put away, dinner menu for the week, organized books, closets etc… I have no idea where this serge of energy came from, but I am sure glad it came! It feels so good!

I also have to give a shout out to Chris for stepping up and helping me this week. He cleaned and organized the garage, his side of the closet, and got us started on some refinishing projects- Thanks babe!

London’s even helping out-when she wakes up, she climbs out of her crib, marches into our room and wakes us up. Who needs an alarm clock when we have an almost 18 month?

Yeah for second trimester!

8 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better and have more energy. Too bad the nesting instinct is only there during pregnancy, I sure could use it all the time.

Jenifer said...

You got more done than I did. And I'm not even pregnant with a little one. Guess I need to step up my game. I'm so glad you are feeling better! Second Trimester is the best!

Amy said...

LOVE the second trimester too! It's amazing how much different you can feel from the first trimester. I'm glad you are feeling better!

Nikki said...

I could use some serious nesting about now... ha ha ha
Just wanted you to know that we will be in Gilbert on Thursday and we're going to have a picnic in the park with Stoddards and others would love to see you and London! Check my blog for more details :)

Kendra said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. I never got to experience the "nesting" phase of pregnancy - just the sick-as-a-dog phase. I love your blog!!!

Jayne Layne said...

So I have not been able to check my blog for so long and when I finally do I find out you are pregnant! WOW congratulations! That really is so so so exciting! I am super happy for you! Tell Chris congrats!

top knot extensions said...

You guys had such a fun week!!! And I am so glad you are feeling better!!!

Tiffany said...

OK, I so remember when we were running you telling me about this- cleaning the house like crazy the whole time you were pregnant with London! I'm glad you're over the sick phase and on to the better phase! I'm so jealous of you cleaning every inch of your house... I need to get some serious cleaning done around here and I can never seem to get to it! You go girl!! Ü