Monday, March 10, 2008

Random Pictures, London 17 months and 2 weeks

This was the best 20 bucks I have ever spent-she loves her ball castle! She also loves to tip it over and throw all the balls down the stairs...could do w/o that :)

So this is how you get body!?!
London is such a happy soul especially when she gets a good nap! This is her just waking up from a wonderful well needed nap

Sad to say,but this in London's life these days. Her asthma is pretty bad and just when we think it is getting better it rears it ugly head again. I have to say she does pretty good during her treatments, I think she can tell its helping her breath.
London LOVES the park!! I had the day off last Friday and thought I would take her to the park, 3 hours later we were finally able to leave-she had a GREAT nap that day!
Pure Joy!
She loves the swings!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Gotta love a Happy Baby!!!!

Jenifer said...

I love that first picture! It perfectly captures the joy of being a kid!

Erin said...

What a sweet girl! We really should get the girls together to play more often!

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun ball pit! and whoohoo she looks like she's loving the swing! awesome nap after that for sure.
she is too cute. bummer on the asthma
hope that goes away with the cold weather.

Amy said...

I love the first picture! London is adorable!

Kathy said...

I love her hair in the ball pit! That is great hair.

sara said...

she is so cute...my kids and I loved watching and listening to her in church on sunday...so glad she is doing so well and the pictures are adorable!

Crystal said...

Gotta love fine hair! My girls get that whenever they go down the swing at the park. She is such a doll! I think you should brag about your sweet baby...who else will?!?!? :)

snsrose said...

Let me know when you want to come back and visit, I have a ticket ready for you and London. It would be so fun for me!!!

Susie and Jay Larson said...

What hair in the bouncy castle!!! I love the swing picture too! We are getting excited for the beach! Congratulations on everything and we hope you are feeling ok.

Tiffany said...

What cute pics of London! I love those ones with the static hair! Ü So sad that she has to have the breathing treatments!!!
...you really do just have such a cute girl!!