Monday, February 18, 2008

Utah trip...

I had the opportunity to go to Utah this last week with my Mom to help watch my Sister Suzanne’s kids while they went on a cruise. It was such a great week! Their kids are so great and didn’t give us a moment’s trouble. I was really impressed with how well behaved they are. Max is in 3rd grade and gets himself up at 6:30am on the dot (he sets his alarm) and gets ready in time for school (HE WONT BE LATE!). He was very responsible and does a great job as the oldest child. Sam is in kindergarten and is so funny! I was impressed with how well he did his chores and didn’t complain about it. He also has a heart of gold! Rachel is almost 3 and DREAM COME TRUE! For real I want her for my own! She is so dang cute and played so well with London. I love how she cares so much about all 50 of her babies and holds them with such care. She is just too cute for words! Chris came in on Thursday and we had a great time skiing and hanging out with my family. It was also so fun to spend so much time with my Mom and eat her oh so yummy food. It was also wonderful to be able to spend time with Chris’s brother Doug (he was so great with all my nieces and nephews). Sorry to all the friends I promised I would call when we got there, turns out that time runs out so fast! Please forgive me! Thanks Rose family that was so fun! I would do it again and again…

I am just not good at picking just a few pictures so here is a whole crap load (sorry) I just put them in categories of the things we did while we were there. We had a great time as I am sure you will see.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish we were there to see you guys also!! It looks like you had a great time - can't wait to move back.

Babbel Family said...

So fun! All the pictures are awesome. I wish I could figure out how to put my signature on my blog. I tried but I guess I am not smart enough!

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you guys are back!!! I've missed you! It looks like you had SUCH an awesome week! I loved all the pics... and your new background is so cute!

snsrose said...

The kids miss you guys so much, so anytime you want to come back just let me know!! Thanks again for taking such good care of the kids and Daisy it made it so we could enjoy every minute of our vacation!!!

Lori said...

What a fun trip. And that was so nice of you to watch their kids for them. My sister watched my kids while we did our cruise, and it was so nice knowing the kids were in good hands. And it looks like you all had a blast! I'm jealous you got to go skiing. I want to go so bad!! Hopefully someday......

Nikki said...

I'm trying not to be too jealous that you didn't even call me while you were here! ha ha ha Just kidding! I would have loved to come by and see you and London though so next time...give me a jingle!

Amy said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! I love all the great pictures! It looks like London enjoyed the snow and all her family. After living away from family for so many years I know how difficult it is to balance spending time with family and friends! I'm sure everyone understands.

Melody said...

How nice of you to go and babysit and wow, what perfect sounding kids. Looks like you and your family had a fun time. The snow pictures are pretty. I bet it'll feel easy just having one little one to care for this week(and a husband:)

Del Bianco Family said...

Utah is so much fun!! I'm glad to see that you are having so much fun and seem to be so happy. You are such an awesome person!