Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Daddy's Girl

I am sitting here in a quiet house realizing just how good I have it. Chris is just the best Dad in the world. He is almost better with London then I am. He loves to be around her! He loves to take her everywhere. I never have to worry about them if I need to go somewhere or while I am working. He gets up with her in the morning, gets her showered (yes she prefers showers), gives her medicine, and puts a clean diaper on and then hands her off-I love that he just knows I need a few more minutes of sleep. When she wakes up she holds onto him so tight and won’t let him go-she freaks when he leaves. As soon as she hears the door open when gets home she goes running to him. I know she loves me, but she sure loves her Dad. Tonight Chris had a side job in East Phoenix and when he was getting ready to go I noticed he was also getting London ready-He even takes her on his side jobs and in his words, “LOVES her company”. So yes, I am very lucky that I get all the breaks I need. I appreciate him so much!!

When you hear him say he wants 8 kids he is dead serious-he just wants a full house, I guess you could say I married the right guy! I can’t wait to fill up this house with more little rascals.

Oh the joy…

4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

You are lucky. If I could send these kids to work with Dan trust me I would. I think Laura would last about 5 minutes until the first drop of blood fell then she would be calling me to come get her. The others would go just for the stickers!

Amy said...

What a great dad! When Jordan heads out somewhere I can usually only convince him to take one of the two boys along!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Chris is a great dad, husband and home teacher! You did good girl!

Sage Pierce said...

I always knew Chris would be such a great Dad! London is so lucky (and vice versa) to have you and Chris!!!