One of my VT(Alice) organized a fun park day for the kids. We had a good time! London loves being outside and running free, plus it's always fun seeing her with her cute little girlfriends :)
Sarah, London and Kate
Thanks Erin for working so hard to get this picture :) These three girls are so dang cute! They have such different personalities so it makes it fun to see them play together. London and Kate London LOVED the swings!
I hate the park. The reason is because I always get stuck pushing my kids on the swings. I will enjoy it when all my kids can pump their legs. That is one of Hailey's "goals/resolutions" for 2008. BTW- Hailey has that same shirt as London and the pants that go with it. I love it!
Cute pictures! I haven't even downloaded mine yet. Being at the park with friends is so much more fun. Thanks for inviting me. Thanks also for the Old Navy tip. I ran over when the kids woke up and spent too much money!
Cute, cute pics!!! I'm LOVING London's brown bow... I'm going to have to get some for Sarah! We need to go the park again together soon! ...and I love your new blog background!
8 comments:
I hate the park. The reason is because I always get stuck pushing my kids on the swings. I will enjoy it when all my kids can pump their legs. That is one of Hailey's "goals/resolutions" for 2008.
BTW- Hailey has that same shirt as London and the pants that go with it. I love it!
way fun park day! and what a bunch of cute girlies!
Cute pictures! I haven't even downloaded mine yet. Being at the park with friends is so much more fun. Thanks for inviting me. Thanks also for the Old Navy tip. I ran over when the kids woke up and spent too much money!
I have never seen hte cutest group of girls ever in my life. Way to go, London! You guys are too cute.
Those girls are lucky they have fun friends their age, and they'll appreciate it even more as they get older! So cute!!
I can't wait to have London in Nursery with us...she is too cute!
Cute, cute pics!!! I'm LOVING London's brown bow... I'm going to have to get some for Sarah! We need to go the park again together soon! ...and I love your new blog background!
Such cute friends! I love that park, I was there the week before you guys, how funny!
Post a Comment