UPDATE-her name is Susan Jane LambMy brother (Mitch) and his wife (Nicole) had a beautiful baby girl last night. She weighed in at
8 lbs 9 oz This beauty doesn't have a name just yet, but I am sure what ever they pick will be as cute as she is. Nicole is one brave women, after having to have her first baby c-section she did this one v/back with no drugs! Good work Nicole!! We can not wait to meet her next month!!We sure love you guys!
This makes baby number 36 for my side of the family-we sure are blessed!!
3 comments:
what a beautiful baby! and big sister is a doll too! how exciting!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much they look like each other!! And is that BLOND hair on her?? I don't think I've ever seen blond hair on a brand new baby! She's SO cute!
Wow, those girls are gorgeous! What a pretty baby.
Post a Comment