Fifty Two Blessing's Project
(week one)
(week one)
I am grateful for my feet and where they take me each and everyday.
I know it might seem silly to be thankful/grateful for feet, but after I saw a story of a Man who was born without legs and feet, it took me back and made me reflect on the gratitude I have that I can get around the way I do. My feet are what get me going each and everyday-After watching that story it made me realise how blessed I am to have 2 healthy happy feet. The man was so POSITIVE and said he wouldn't change his situation for the world-Now that's having a POSITIVE outlook on things!
It also made me think of all the pioneers who walked many miles in search of freedom.
(excuse this horrible picture of my feet. I am need a good pedicure!! And, running has made my pretty feet not so pretty!!)
11 comments:
Are you kidding? Your feet are gorgeous just like you! I loved your blessing today! I too can appreciate those healthy feet because when I was 8 mo. pregnant with Porter I thought my feet were going to explode!
I love your #1 - feet! We do take them for granted don't we. I have to say that was a good one! And don't worry your feet are beautiful just like you!
trust me, i had to hurry and paint my toenails to hide all the crazy things going on down there :) Thanks though...It must be the picture!
I love that you don't take them for granted! That is so easy to do!
Love it! Your feet look great! I wouldn't even dare post a picture of my yucky looking feet :) I guess I need to read your post over and just be grateful I have two feet!
they look great! nothing like a fresh coat of paint to cover up a world of sins.
great #1. feet are important. and we do totally take them for granted!
You have beautiful feet. They are one of my best assets...we must be related!
If only my feet looked half as good as yours...then my life would be complete! :) You made such a good point. Feet are a wonderful thing, and we far too often take it for granted. Thanks for the reminder.
This is a great post.
I wish I was as good with words as you are :)
You say things in the most perfect way.
Love it!!
Your post made me realize how grateful for my own feet that I am. They are not pretty feet, my feet, but I am grateful for them none the less!
Post a Comment