Saturday, January 05, 2008

The 52 Blessing Project...

My friend Cara has come up with a GREAT idea and I had to join in. Once a week I will write a post about a blessing in my life. Here is a description of what we are going to do:

The 52 Blessings Project About 52 Blessings: Once a week post a photo of something you are most grateful for. This gives us a chance to reflect on the good things we have learned from or that have made us better in our everyday lives or things we just enjoy! I think everyone needs to be more grateful for what they have now days instead of always thinking about what we want! This is one of the things we can do to be more gracious people. It will be like a photo gratitude journal.

I am very excited to join in on the fun. It will be great to focus on the blessings I have in my life. Thanks Cara for getting this going and bringing people together. You are an inspiration to us all.

1 comment:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Your friend Cara sounds like a great friend! I may have to copy you guys and do the 52 Blessings game! Thanks for the inspiration... you guys are awesome!