Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thankful Sunday and Love Bites

At this moment I am Thankful for...

* My cute cute primary kids. I am really going to miss them! It has been so fun getting to know them and their cute personalities.
*Family. Holidays are so fun especially when you get to be with family.
*Time off. Chris and I are getting a few days off for Christmas, we have both been working so hard and it will be nice have some time off.
*Christmas dresses. I love going to church and seeing all the cute little girls in there Christmas dresses. They all look so cute! Its fun being able to dress up a little girl, too!



Love Bites!

Chris didn't want me to post this, but i think it's pretty funny I just couldn't resist! We have a cute little boy in our ward that is close to London's age. I guess today they were playing and being so cute with each other. Chris said first he put his arm around her then started kissing her. I guess during the smooch it turned ugly and London was left with some pretty good teeth marks on her face. Too funny!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Poor London! Love does hurt sometimes doesn't it. Too bad she had to learn that lesson early.

Kathy said...

Ouch! Poor London. I love the little dresses too, cute dress.

Marie said...

At least she's learning at a young age that "love bites"!
I saw her on Sunday waving to her daddy on the stage...she was so cute! You looked pretty cute with your fur coat thingy...SUPER cute!