Sunday, October 21, 2007

Thankful Sunday


This Sunday I am thankful for...



*My Mom who always helps me with everything. she is such a lifesaver and I just love her to death. She keeps me straight and honest.
* I am Thankful we had super Saturday- it was fun! thanks to everyone who came and joined my class. it was fun to chat and do fun projects . i just think the ward is great!

*I am Thankful that my way busy week is over! ( i really need a vacation)

* I am Thankful for my friend Tiffany who sent me a really nice email and kind of got me out of my funk for a moment. Thanks Tiffany-You get the always nice to everyone award :)

* I am Thankful for the wind. I know its sounds crazy, but I love it! The weather has been so great.


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! I feel so special to get mentioned! Ü You're welcome... and I LOVE your thankful Sundays!

Crazymamaof6 said...

way to be thankful! and good friends and family always help when you are in a funk! hope you are having a good week!

Nikki said...

Lizzy- what stuff did you guys do for your Super Saturday??? I'd love to see or hear about it :)

Thanks