Saturday, October 06, 2007

Slip N' Slide

Chris likes to give London "surprise" presents for Birthdays, Christmas, Easter etc.. that I don't know about. This year for her Birthday he gave her a slip n' slide. I was a little confused seeing as it's October and it is kinda cooling down, but she LOVES it and so does Chris (see video) I love that Chris is just a BIG kid at heart. He is such an amazing Dad!!



Must see video!

10 comments:

Erin said...

That is hilarious. Only a Dad would buy a slip and slide for a one year old. Looks like she loves it though.

snsrose said...

No really, that is absolutly hilarious!! Chris is a great dad, an awesome kid!! We are so lucky to have him in the family!!

Tiffany said...

How CUTE!!!!! I was loving it the other day when you were telling me about this... that's so cute he goes and buys her gifts! And a Slip n Slide!!!... so funny, but at least we live in Arizona where we can still use it!!

dan and ashley said...

how cute! it's too cold now! i saw you running down ray yesterday morning with london! i felt fat..

Babbel Family said...

That is so funny.

Amanda said...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Every kids needs one of those. Supper cute!!

annie said...

oh, chris!! too funny! so cute! what a lucky little girl she is!

Crazymamaof6 said...

she is a cutie! and how fun to slip and slide with dad!

Lori said...

What Fun! Now you need a hot tub to jump into after you use the slip n slide!!

Shelly said...

The Slip N' Slide is the best thing. I loved those when I was little. I think that it made it that much more enjoyable watching Chris slide with London. He is such a good daddy.