Sunday, September 30, 2007

Thankful Sunday

At this moment I am thankful for...


*my cute primary class that did so well in the program today.
*my Arizona family (I love that that we get to live close to family- London gets to have so many cousins that love the heck out of her)



*my cute husband who follows me in his car when i go on my long runs. He would also give me water every mile or so-Thank you!!
*my new nano video ipod(my old one had been broken for awhile) It really is as cool as it looks:)



3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

so great to have things to be thankful for! and so sweet Chris follows you to give you water and keep you safe! very cool you got a new nano! what color? cute cousin's! AND LOVE WHEN THE PRIMARY PROGRAM IS OVER!

snsrose said...

So fun, I love it!!

Erin said...

The kids were so good during the program yesterday. Bribery seems to work well doesn't it! Love the ipod, a little jealous. Maybe if I ran I could justify getting one for myself.