At this moment I am thankful for.. .
*Fun friends
*Happy Baby=Happy Mommy!

*My cute primary class
* My baby's Daddy( I can't get over how much he loves her, and how much she loves him)
*2 weeks down for marathon training
*Not a day goes by that I am NOT thankful for my beautiful baby girl
* And last, but not least... cute fun fall clothes for Londee poo(even though it doesn't feel like fall in AZ)

* And last, but not least... cute fun fall clothes for Londee poo(even though it doesn't feel like fall in AZ)

(I am going to try and have a thankful Sunday each week)
7 comments:
way to go being thankful! cute cute list and love her outfit! I'm guessing old navy? am i right?! you look great in all those pics! and London looks be having a grand time with her daddy!
Lizzy, I love looking at your blog. you always have wonderful things and it's so refreshing. London is so cute! andI love her cute fall clothes!
i loved londons outfit at church!! it was especially cute when she was running down the aisles!
I love the idea of thankful Sundays! I might have to use it once in awhile! I love London's outfit! What a cutie!
What a cute little outfit!! She looks so much like Chris!!! She is darling!!!
It finally let me view your blog. The last few days the computer kept saying error when I'd try and bring it up. Everyone else's worked fine, but just not yours. Did anyone else have a problem? I'm glad it's working now. It's fun to see your cute pictures. I can't believe Michele hiked like that on her due date. And I, too, loved little London's outfit sunday. She's a cutie!!
LIZZY...YOU ARE SOOO SKINNY!!! Oh my word...you look AWESOME! I loved seeing your hiking photos and I miss Shell-Bell so much. I hope you don't loose much more weight training for that marathon, you'll be a stick by then!!! SO CUTE...
Post a Comment