London had a check up with her neurologist today. It went well, and they said she is doing fantastic! I guess she needs to be on her medication until she turns 2yrs old (she will just need blood work done every couple months). The Dr couldn't believe how much she had progressed in just 3 months. When he last saw her, she wasn't even rolling. In the space of 3months she learned to roll,crawl and walk... Pretty amazing if you ask me. London has also been seizure free for the last 3 months (yay!) I really would never recommend medication as the 1st resort, but i will tell you it has been the only resort for London. She is a different child then she once was, and I know that Chris and I made the best decision for her. We are grateful for modern medicine and good Doctors. We have the happiest healthy baby, and we feel so blessed! (I loved this page in this book because it reminds me so much of our little London. She is so active and always a step ahead of us.)
9 comments:
Oh I'm SO glad the appointment went well!! ...and that you have a happy, healthy London... which means we can have a happy Lizzy too, right?! Ü
YEA YEA YEA YEA!!! We are cheering for London at our house!! I am so glad that she's doing so well!!!!!
SHE IS SO ADORABLE! I swear she just keeps getting more cute!
I'm so happy to hear the good news. It's amazing how much you care and worry as a mother...I can only imagine how thrilled you are!
We need to get together!
oh great news! and so glad she is doing so well! love that book page! so cute! yay London!
YEA!!!!
K, so I love your blog, you people are seriously the best picture takers ever, I am the absolute worst. I am hoping by having a blog I will actually take pictures. YOU have inspired me.
I'm so glad you found the thing that works for her. Doctors and medicine are miracals. Love London the little lady!
That cute picture makes me wish I could just hop on in and jumprope right next to the girl!! I can't believe London is already walking!! I'm so glad she's doing so well.
Lizzy- I guess I left before her seizures started happening. Kerri Schow told me about them though. That is so scary! I'm so happy for you as her mother for the news you got from the Dr. That seems very reassuring and hopeful! She is an absolute doll!
Post a Comment