Thursday, August 02, 2007

My girl is...

10 Months OLD!!!


This girl is going to know how to do highlights by the time she is 5-she loves to be in Mom's salon!
London loves to look at herself in the mirror and go up and down on Mom's chair.

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

London is SO cute in these pictures... and what a cute mom you are! Love it!

Edwards. said...

she is so cute lizzy! I just love her cheeks! I could eat them up! And of course you gotta love that hair!

Crazymamaof6 said...

so cute! and i love her onesie! she is such a cutie!

Babbel Family said...

Ohhhhh My Word....how cute are those pictures? I have missed her as a baby...my girls are going to be so disappointed! That last picture she looks like one of my girls (hailey) when she was that age. I love it!

I was raised in a barn said...

k sarah Chris thinks she looks like hailey- i am excited to see them side by side.

dan and ashley said...

hey liz
that is too funny i had no clue that was your maiden name! our familys totally know each other! we do need to get together sometime! we were plannin on all 3 of you coming over a couple weeks ago.. i'm not sure what happened! dan and chris had talked .. well, we'll talk soon!

snsrose said...

Liz, I thought the first picture was Abbie and London, you look so young and so skinny and of course so dang cute. I love your little London, hopefully she can give you a break and help you out with all your hair apointments.

Whitney said...

Ooh...I like the green walls! London is getting so big! You both are so cute!

Brooke Eriksen said...

yippy! you have your own hair place!!!