Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday Fun Part I

I worked all Day so I only got to take part in some of fun today. It first started with Chris taking London over to his brother's house (Rick and Michelle's) for some swimming. From what I heard they had a great time. London loves it over at her cousins house!We are so happy Lyndee and London are so close in age :) (I only had the picture Chris took from his blackberry )


Lyndee, Aunt Michelle, and London

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

so cute! lucky london got to swim alot today! was it cold? with it overcast and all?

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

seriously....you win for the cutest blog!

annie said...

love the new blog template! it looks so good!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

hey! i will be here until next wednesday. so if you can fit me in that is awesome, but if not i totally understand and know how it is. sorry it so last minute, my friend bailed on me. but if you can call me my number is 228-7823. thanks!