Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mark and Amanda's Wedding

We had a wonderful time in Utah for Mark and Amanda's wedding (Chris's youngest brother) Here are some highlights from the trip...

*Seeing family (lots of Rigby's, some Lamb's)
*Chris golfing with his Dad,brothers,cousins and uncle-Did I mention he got 2 EAGLES!!!!
*being in the mountains and playing in Utah grass
*Chris had a great time 4wheeling with my brother, brother-in-law, and nephews
*being able to see Baby Grant sealed to his family!
*seeing all 8 rigby kids in the temple (very cool moment)
*All the yummy food,especially the brunch at Little America!!
*Having Dad Rigby not recognize me and ask Aunt Gloria who I was-pretty funny!
*Games, so many games! (I like the sign game that was super funny)
*And of course seeing Mark and Amanda oh so happy!!
Thanks Family that was a fun trip!

Click to see the pictures...


Mark and Amanda'swedding Aug 17,2007

3 comments:

Crystal said...

She is such a doll!!! I love that dress.

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you had a good trip! ... and when I mentioned the eagles to Jimmy he was impressed and said he's excited to talk to Chris about it.

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow sounds like a ful trip and fun to boot!